- King Valley, Victoria, Australia
- Friday 17th – Sunday 19 March 2017
- Two days, two nights, two rides
- Women’s specific trip
- All inclusive except transport to & from venue
- Difficulty rating: Easy to Medium
We’re pleased to be returning to Victoria’s beautiful King Valley in 2017 on this two night, two ride women’s specific trip. We’ll arrive Friday evening for a welcome dinner then ride Saturday and Sunday. We’ll wrap up after a lunch on Sunday afternoon.
We’ll have a female ride-guide and soigneur on staff, and meals will be prepared in-house by Cassy Morris of Fig & Salt.
We’ll ride in the shadows of the Great Dividing Range amongst grape vines and olive groves, through flowering gum forests and over testing category two & three climbs. Our two-day adventure will include a beautiful and lesser-known gravel climb from the valley floor to almost 1000m. You’ll also ride the infamous Strade Nero and enjoy one of Australia’s best mountain descents. Expect four to five-hour rides of around 80-120km with around 800-1200m of climbing each day. This trip is rated ‘Easy to Medium’. Click here for a rough guide to our difficulty ratings.
We’ll be based at a private estate in a one-pub town around 2.5 hours north of Melbourne. You’ll wake up to the sun rising over hills and unwinding on an expansive deck beside the pool as the sun sets.
You’ll enjoy a continental breakfast before your ride, a picnic mid-ride followed by home-cooked lunches and dinners. Fig & Salt’s seasonal menu will highlight the King Valley’s famous fine food and wine and your dietary requirements will be catered for.
All rides will be fully supported by two experienced guides, follow car, mechanic, spares fleet and professional photographer. You’ll experience pro-style treatment including remedial massage. You won’t have to lift a finger. If you’re arriving from interstate or overseas we offer a complimentary concierge service. We only have capacity for around nine guests, so get in quick!
- Two nights luxury accommodation
- Two continental breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners, fruit and snacks
- Two supported rides
- Beer and wine
- On bike nutrition including drinks, bars and gels from Good Fuel Co.
- Homemade treats, pastries, rice-cakes and Maker Fine Coffee
- Daily bike tune and clean
- Two full-time soigneurs
- Full-time mechanic
- Full-time photographer
- Support vehicle
- Spares fleet courtesy of Specialized and Shimano (other brands also supported)
- Remedial massage
- Soigneur Rider Pack including cap, bidons, musette and t-shirt
- International and interstate guest concierge service
- Guests travelling by air have access to discounted rates on bike bag rentals from TraVelo
- Transfers from & to Melbourne or Albury airports can be arranged at an additional cost
$1200 per person multi-share (three sharing a room)
$1600 per person twin-share
$1900 per person private room
Are you in?
Get in touch below or email email@example.com
Soigneur service course and fleet proudly supplied by Specialized and Shimano