Difficulty is subjective. The following is a rough guide to help you decide which trip is best for you.
We rate trips easy, medium or hard.
- Flat terrain with gentle hills
- 100km per day
- 1000m of climbing per day
- Generous rest periods
- Social tempo with some challenges
- Average speeds between 20-25km/h
- Hilly terrain and some longer climbs
- 100-150km per day
- 1000-1500m of climbing per day
- Ample rest periods
- Steady tempo with opportunities to ‘test your legs’
- Average speeds between 25-30km/h
- Mountain terrain usually including Hors Catégorie climbs
- 120-200km per day
- 1200-4000m of climbing per day
- Short rest periods
- Solid, sustainable tempo with some ‘swapping-off’
- Average speeds near 30km/h
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the difficulty rating of any of our trips.
Home | About Us | Upcoming Trips | Corporate Trips | Bespoke Trips | Past Trips | Difficulty Ratings | Partners