Soigneur Summer HC – Yarra Ranges, Victoria, Australia
Three days, three nights, three rides
Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th February 2016
We’re excited to announce another HC trip, this time in the beautiful Yarra Ranges.
Soigneur HC trips are designed to be more testing than our regular seasonal trips. They take their name from the french term for climbs that are beyond categorisation, Hors Catégorie. If you’re looking for a less challenging trip, Soigneur Summer – Shipwreck Coast & Otways in December 2015 is for you.
On this trip we’ll tick-off three HC climbs in three days including Mt Baw Baw, Lake Mountain and Mt Donna Buang. We’ll ride some unexpected routes and back roads on our adventures. Expect two big days of around six-seven hours each, and one shorter three-four hour ride. Each ride will be at a solid but sustainable tempo. If you’re doing Three Peaks in March this is the perfect training retreat.
We’ll be based at a private resort 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. The resort is set amongst native bush with a swimming pool, spa, sauna, and helipad. You’ll arrive Thursday evening, ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday before returning Sunday afternoon.
Each room has its own bathroom and hotel style comforts. You’ll wake up to a summer sunrise over a private lake and enjoy a continental breakfast before your ride, a picnic mid-ride followed by lunch and dinner back at the resort. Our seasonal menu and in-house cook will highlight the region’s finest produce and your dietary requirements will be catered for.
All rides will be fully supported by two experienced guides, follow car, mechanic, spares fleet and professional photographer. You’ll experience pro-style treatment including remedial massage. You won’t have to lift a finger.
- Three nights luxury accommodation
- Three continental breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners and snacks
- Three supported rides
- Beer and wine
- On bike nutrition including drinks, bars and gels from Good Fuel Co.
- Homemade treats, pastries, rice-cakes and Maker Fine Coffee
- Daily bike tune and clean
- Two full-time soigneurs
- Full-time photographer
- Full-time mechanic
- Support vehicle
- Spares fleet courtesy of Specialized and Shimano (other brands also supported)
- Remedial massage
- Soigneur Rider Pack including cap, bidons, musette and a special gift
- Limited edition HC t-shirt
- Guests travelling by air have access to discounted rates on bike bag rentals from TraVelo
- Transfers from & to Melbourne airport can be arranged at an additional cost
Limited to twelve guests
$1800 per person twin-share
$2400 per person private room
Early bird mates rates offer: Book two or more spots before October 1st receive $100 off each booking
Get in touch below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Soigneur service course and fleet proudly supplied by Specialized and Shimano