We’re pleased to be partnering with CyclingTips for our 2014 Spring trip in Falls Creek, Victoria.
We’ll be based at Mogul, a newly renovated lodge in the Falls Creek Village on the Bogong High Plains.
You’ll arrive at our mountain-top retreat on Thursday evening and wake up to a spring sunrise over the Victorian Alps ready for a fully supported three-day, three-night, adventure exploring the road less ridden.
We’ll do two big rides on Friday and Saturday and a shorter ride before we depart on Sunday afternoon.
Rides from Falls Creek begin at 1700m on the Bogong High Plains and journey west towards Mt Beauty and Bright or east towards Anglers Rest and Omeo. You’ll discover new roads in this spectacular region, including the rolling terrain of the high plains, alpine climbs and the beautiful Mitta-Mitta Valley.
You’ll have the opportunity to ride the less-ridden far reaches of the Alpine National Park with the full support of three experienced guides, including Wade Wallace of CyclingTips. Our support vehicle, provided by Jaguar, will be driven by our mechanic and will be stocked with a spares fleet courtesy of Shimano and Specialized. There will be a full-time photographer documenting your experience.
At the lodge and on the road you’ll experience pro-style treatment. You won’t have to lift a finger. You’ll even be treated to a professional remedial massage. Our seasonal menu, prepared by an in-house chef, will highlight the fine produce of the region.
- Three nights luxury accommodation – Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th November
- Three breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners and snacks
- Bridge Road Brewery beer and Sam Miranda wine
- On bike nutrition including drinks, bars, gels, homemade treats, pastries and specialty coffee
- Three full-time soigneurs and ride-guides including Wade Wallace of CyclingTips
- Full-time mechanic
- Daily bike tune and clean
- Jaguar support vehicle
- In-house workshop
- Spares fleet and service course courtesy of Shimano and Specialized
- Access to Specialized’s Test the Best fleet
- Full-time photographer
- Remedial massage
- CyclingTips & Soigneur Rider Pack including cap, bidons and special gifts
- Limited edition t-shirt
- Guests travelling by air have access to discounted rates on bike bag rentals from TraVelo.
- Limited to twenty guests
$1300 per person multi-share
$1500 per person twin share
$1800 per person private
All prices include GST
Interested? Get in touch below.