Fully supported luxury cycling trip
Month xx to Month xx 20xx
Launceston region, Tasmania, Australia
Friday – Day one – Arrival and West Tamar Century ride, 100km of undulating roads
Saturday – Day two – The Big Day, around 160km including Jacob’s Ladder ascent
Sunday – Day three – Relaxed 50km cafe ride and departure after lunch
Ride the spectacular north east of Tasmania including Jacob’s ladder in Ben Lomond National Park, explore the hills of the Tamar region and indulge in the region’s food and wine on this fully supported luxury cycling trip.
Expect challenging climbs, rolling hills, very little traffic, a good dose of gravel, vast views and quaint colonial towns
Stay outside sleepy Launceston in luxury suites with a view of the Tamar River
You’ll experience pro-style treatment including:
- three guided rides – ride nutrition, mechanic, support car with spares fleet, post-ride bike washes and tunes
- professional photographer to document our adventure
- two nights’ accommodation
- meals including snacks
- beer and wine
- one remedial massage
- laundry service
- transfers to/from Launceston airport and we’ll build/pack your bike for travel
- Soigneur rider pack
- Medium to Hard difficulty
- You’ll need a road bike with at least 25mm tyres and sufficient clearance
- Limited to 14 guests
- $2800 per person – all inclusive except flights
- Single occupancy supplement available subject to availability
Secure your spot on ‘Escape Winter’
Terms and conditions below
Once we receive your booking, we’ll be in touch with further information.
If you’d prefer to pay via bank transfer, or have any questions please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- We require a $300 deposit to secure your booking with the balance being payable 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the trip should we not receive the minimum number of bookings to viably run the trip.
- Where we postpone or cancel the trip in these circumstances, you will receive a full refund of your deposit, unless you decide to join us on the postponed trip, in which case your deposit will be applied to that trip.
*Itinerary subject to change