April 3rd 2016
Maker Fine Coffee, 47 North Street Richmond
To thank you for your support, and to ride together again, we’d like to invite you to Soigneur Privé, a private ride with our past guests and partners.
We’ll meet for espressos at Maker Fine Coffee in Richmond at 7.30am on April 3rd 2016 and roll-out at 8am for a leisurely 65km hills loop. We’ll return to Maker where you’ll be treated to a coffee and light brunch – on us. We’ll also have some giveaways and gifts for you. Things should wrap up around noon.
Please fill out this short RSVP form for catering purposes
- 7.30 for a pre-ride espresso
- 8am roll-out
- 10.30-11am expected return to Maker in Richmond
- April 3rd is the end of daylight savings. Remember to set your clocks one hour backwards before bed!
Route: ~65km with around 500m climbing
- Anti-clockwise starting and finishing at Maker Fine Coffee, 47 North Street Richmond
- Head out via Power Street to Kilby Road then Koonung / Eastlink Trail until Park Road at around 23km
- Short hills loop following Knees Road, Fossiker’s Way, Leber St, Melbourne Hill Road, Tindal’s Road
- Short fruit stop at Aumann Family Orchard, 150 Harris Gully Rd, Warrandyte near cnr Tindals Rd after around 35km
- Return via Reynolds Road to Mullum Mullum Trail, Main Yarra Trail for light brunch at Maker after around 65km