Supported bikepacking adventure
November 15 to 17 2019
- Three-day, three-ride, two-night supported bikepacking adventure in the Goulburn Valley and Cathedral Ranges linked by The Great Victorian Rail Trail.
- Meet at a secret departure location around one hour from Melbourne. Transport can be arranged.
- Ride on relaxing rail trails and through a 200 metre disused logging tunnel. Traverse the Cathedral Ranges in the shadows the spectacular Jawbone and Sugarloaf peaks and camp under the stars. Explore the gravel delights of Murrindindi.
- Expect rolling hills, some longer climbs, big views, mostly well-graded gravel surfaces and repeated crossings of the Goulburn River. Around 200km and 3000m of climbing in total over three rides.
- On night one you’ll camp under the stars and enjoy a meal around the fire. On night two we’ll sleep in hotel style accommodation with all the trimmings.
- Includes three guided rides, two nights’ accommodation including supported camping, meals, snacks, ride nutrition, mechanic, support car with spares fleet, laundry & Soigneur rider pack.
- We’ll provide you with a tent, sleeping mat, pillow and towel. You’ll need to bring your own sleeping bag, but we’ll carry it for you.
- You’ll need a cyclocross, gravel or ‘all-road’ bike with at least 32mm tyres and sufficient clearance. You’ll also need the ability to carry your clothing and personal items in a frame bag, bar roll or seat pack on your bike. Around 10-15 litres carrying capacity should be enough.
- We’ll provide you with tips and advice on how to prepare and pack for this unique adventure.
- Limited to 12 guests
- Friday November 15 to Sunday November 17 2019
- Medium difficulty
- $1400 per person twin share
- Single occupancy supplements available subject to availability
Secure your spot on our Great Northern Safari
Deposit - terms and conditions below
Once we receive your booking, we’ll be in touch with further information.
If you’d prefer to pay via bank transfer, or have any questions please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- We require a $300 deposit to secure your booking with the balance being payable 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the trip should we not receive the minimum number of bookings to viably run the trip.
- Where we postpone or cancel the trip in these circumstances, you will receive a full refund of your deposit, unless you decide to join us on the postponed trip, in which case your deposit will be applied to that trip.