Supported bikepacking adventure
March 22 to 24 2019
- Three-day, three-ride, two-night supported bikepacking adventure in Gippsland, the Yarra Ranges and the southern reaches of the Great Dividing Range.
- Meet at a secret departure location around 90 minutes from Melbourne. Transport can be arranged.
- Ride over remote climbs, into valleys and through forests of sky-high trees. Cross streams fed by some of Australia’s highest peaks and camp under the southern sky.
- Expect rolling hills, some longer climbs, big views, mostly well-graded gravel surfaces and ghost towns. Around 250km and 4000m of climbing in total over three rides.
- On night one you’ll camp under the stars and enjoy a meal around the fire. On night two we’ll sleep in hotel style accommodation with all the trimmings.
- Includes three guided rides, two nights’ accommodation including supported camping, meals, snacks, ride nutrition, mechanic, support car with spares fleet & Soigneur rider pack.
- We’ll provide you with a tent, sleeping mat, pillow and towel. You’ll need to bring your own sleeping bag, but we’ll carry it for you.
- You’ll need a cyclocross, gravel or ‘all-road’ bike with at least 32mm tyres and sufficient clearance. You’ll also need the ability to carry your clothing and personal items in a frame bag, bar roll or seat pack on your bike. Around 10-15 litres carrying capacity should be enough.
- We’ll provide you with tips and advice on how to prepare and pack for this unique adventure.
- Limited to 12 guests
- Friday March 22 to Sunday March 24 2019
- Medium to hard difficulty
- $1400 per person
- Single occupancy supplements available subject to availability
Secure your spot on our Woods Point Safari
Deposit - terms and conditions below
Once we receive your booking, we’ll be in touch with further information.
If you’d prefer to pay via bank transfer, or have any questions please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- We require a $300 deposit to secure your booking with the balance being payable 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the trip should we not receive the minimum number of bookings to viably run the trip.
- Where we postpone or cancel the trip in these circumstances, you will receive a full refund of your deposit, unless you decide to join us on the postponed trip, in which case your deposit will be applied to that trip.