Shipwreck Coast & Otways
- Shipwreck Coast & Otways, Victoria, Australia
- Thursday 23 – Sunday 26 February 2017
- Three days, three nights, three rides
- All inclusive except transport to venue
- Difficulty rating: Medium
We’re excited to return to the spectacular Shipwreck Coast and Otway Ranges, which is seldom ridden and rich in spectacular scenery.
On this trip we’ll explore the the Great Ocean Road’s picturesque cliffs and venture inland into the temperate rainforests of the Otway Ranges and the rolling hills of the Victorian southwest. On Friday and Saturday we’ll ride between 100-150km with around 1000-1500m of climbing, followed by a shorter and flatter roll on Sunday. Each ride will be at a steady tempo. This trip is rated ‘Medium’. Click here for a rough guide to our difficulty ratings.
We’ll be based at a private resort on the Great Ocean Road looking over a beautiful pristine beach, inviting you to take a recovery dip. You’ll arrive in time for a welcome dinner on Thursday evening, ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday before returning Sunday after lunch.
Each room has its own bathroom and hotel style comforts. You’ll enjoy a continental breakfast before your ride, a picnic mid-ride followed by lunch and dinner back at the resort. Our seasonal menu and in-house cook will highlight the region’s finest produce and your dietary requirements will be catered for.
All rides will be fully supported by two experienced guides, follow car, mechanic, spares fleet and professional photographer. You’ll experience pro-style treatment including remedial massage. You won’t have to lift a finger. If you’re arriving from interstate or overseas we offer a complimentary concierge service.
- Three nights luxury accommodation
- Three continental breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners and snacks
- Three supported rides
- Beer and wine
- On bike nutrition including drinks, bars and gels from Good Fuel Co.
- Homemade treats, pastries, rice-cakes and Maker Fine Coffee
- Daily bike tune and clean
- Two full-time soigneurs
- Full-time mechanic
- Full-time photographer
- Support vehicle
- Spares fleet courtesy of Specialized and Shimano (other brands also supported)
- Remedial massage
- Soigneur Rider Pack including cap, bidons, musette and t-shirt
- International and interstate guest concierge service
- Guests travelling by air have access to discounted rates on bike bag rentals from TraVelo
- Transfers from & to Melbourne or Avalon airport can be arranged at an additional cost
Limited to fifteen guests
$1600 per person multi-share (four sharing a suite)
$1900 per person twin-share
$2200 per person private room
Get in touch below or email email@example.com
Soigneur service course and fleet proudly supplied by Specialized and Shimano